PDA

View Full Version : Someone...

tim_
18th May 2008, 05:28 PM
broke into my car this morning, parked in narara, nearish the station. They smashed the rear drivers windows (including the little one), kicked the door, smashed the drivers headlight, a rear taillight, and... this is the bit that shits me the most... TOOK MY IPOD TOUCH! (which is probably what they broke in for in the first place...)

Stupid peasant ****s. That is all.

sooty
18th May 2008, 06:41 PM
Ah that really sucks.
Could the ipod be seen?
Hope it doesn't cost too much to fix mate :(

USC
18th May 2008, 08:05 PM
fuk..that makes me so angry..its prob one of those fuked kids who have nothing better to do at home.i see them all the time at train stations and so want to kick the shit out of them..:mad: they were climbing posts to spray on connex signs etc.

hope all gets fixed soon mate. go to bennet wrecker and you will get everything you need...they have a fair bit of AH astras in stock.

bornwild
18th May 2008, 08:12 PM
Lesson learnt. Never leave valuables in sight :).

Feel sorry for you though, hope all turns out well and you don't have any discriminating material on your iPod.

95' GSI
18th May 2008, 08:16 PM
Sorry Tim that sucks.
Gonna cost a bit for the windows and everything else.
Rotten little bastards arent they.

tim_
18th May 2008, 09:01 PM
$550 for insurance :D

the ipod was actually quite well hidden, i have a feeling they broke in for the jacket, as that's the only other thing they took? i think the ipod was a bonus for whatever the heroin addicted bogan **** was actually looking for. i was fuming. i cried when i realised they'd taken my ipod. they're so expensive to replace!

i've learnt my lesson tho. it will be going everywhere with me now when i replace it!

95' GSI
18th May 2008, 09:33 PM

the ipod was actually quite well hidden, i have a feeling they broke in for the jacket, as that's the only other thing they took? i think the ipod was a bonus for whatever the heroin addicted bogan **** was actually looking for. i was fuming. i cried when i realised they'd taken my ipod. they're so expensive to replace!

i've learnt my lesson tho. it will be going everywhere with me now when i replace it!

Thats not too bad I suppose.

USC
18th May 2008, 10:18 PM

$550 is not bad! good luck!

btm
19th May 2008, 09:37 AM
hearing more and more of these happening recently, all over the place

annoying little fuking ****s they are... scum of the earth :mad:

Wraith
19th May 2008, 10:40 AM
That really does suck when this sort of thing happens - it is all too common unfortunately :(

Hopefully in the end you'll get all your stuff back/replaced and the car's fixed properly too...

immenotu
19th May 2008, 11:20 AM
That really sucks mate, hope all gets fixed quickly and cheaply. These people (if you can call them that) need to learn some bloody respect for other people's property!!!

At my old job some ****s broke into 5 cars in one night, and all they stole was about $1.50 in change and 2 warm cans of beer.

Thankfully my car (which was parked right between the one's broken into) somehow survived which is pretty ironic as I had my head unit with face plate and my digital camera in the glove box (about $900 worth of gear). Lets just say they came out that night as soon as I got home.

Orion_996
19th May 2008, 11:47 AM
Yupp definetly sucks, happened to me as well whilst at work.

Smashed the passenger window, stole a jacket, all my cds (about 50), ripped out my headunit. All about $1000 damage, and it was a stormy day as well, so my seat got nice and soaked. I hate wankers who do such shit, pricks, so i really feel for ya mate.

USC
19th May 2008, 11:59 AM
yep..they dont have a job, prob. dont have any money and love damaging other people`s shit for pleasure....GRRR

tim_
19th May 2008, 01:09 PM
yeh thats what i thought. some peasant who doesn't even deserve to own something like an ipod touch if you've gotta steal it. AAMI have been really good with this, they told me it'd be probably 2-4 days before they could get it assessed, however they picked it up from my house this morning, they've already got quotes from 2 repairers and will be getting back to me this afternoon/tomorrow morning with the details of who and how long! i'm so happy, in all my dealings with them, including 2 write offs, they've been amazing. so hopefully it's not going to be drawn out! :D

USC
19th May 2008, 03:31 PM
yeh thats what i thought. some peasant who doesn't even deserve to own something like an ipod touch if you've gotta steal it. AAMI have been really good with this, they told me it'd be probably 2-4 days before they could get it assessed, however they picked it up from my house this morning, they've already got quotes from 2 repairers and will be getting back to me this afternoon/tomorrow morning with the details of who and how long! i'm so happy, in all my dealings with them, including 2 write offs, they've been amazing. so hopefully it's not going to be drawn out! :D

2 write offs:eek: :eek:

tim_
19th May 2008, 03:36 PM
haha yeh neither my fault tho! mum and dad bought me a lancer glxi when i finished my hsc, and it got written off 2 weeks later when some lady pulled out into the side of my car without looking, and the other was my astra sri which got hit head on buy an old man who had had a colonoscopy that day so shouldn't have been driving lol.

it's not safe being a car owned by me!

ROCCO
19th May 2008, 05:43 PM
haha yeh neither my fault tho! mum and dad bought me a lancer glxi when i finished my hsc, and it got written off 2 weeks later when some lady pulled out into the side of my car without looking, and the other was my astra sri which got hit head on buy an old man who had had a colonoscopy that day so shouldn't have been driving lol.

it's not safe being a car owned by me!

JESUS H CHRIST