PDA

View Full Version : Insignia Facelift

ChrisMaz
8th August 2012, 02:21 PM
The Insignia is due for a facelift. Both OPC and Standard models will receive the facelift.

Will Australia receive the Facelifted insignias at Launch? Or will we be waiting? Surely that would further depreciate the value of the launch Vehicles.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/08/01-opel-insignia-opc-spy-shots628opt.jpg

guy 27
8th August 2012, 02:28 PM
I remember reading something on here not too long back saying we would be getting the face lift version. I don't think it was confirmed yet though. Although it would make sense to bring in the newest version.

faneca
8th August 2012, 02:39 PM
I remember reading something on here not too long back saying we would be getting the face lift version. I don't think it was confirmed yet though. Although it would make sense to bring in the newest version.

That's what I was under the impression of. Would love to have the facelift models come sooner rather than later,

ChrisMaz
8th August 2012, 02:41 PM
Well that's what I was thinking yet nothings been confirmed.

Maybe we'll be the first to receive them?

hazrd
8th August 2012, 07:05 PM
At this point afaik there is no information available on wether we will get the Insignia's facelift model for launch

However, watch this space :)

gmonkey
8th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Well that's what I was thinking yet nothings been confirmed.

Maybe we'll be the first to receive them?

facelift insignia was confirmed for sept 1 release in mid july

dsuhiti91
9th August 2012, 01:21 PM
facelift insignia was confirmed for sept 1 release in mid july

That was the Astra, but feel free to prove me wrong haha.

gmonkey
9th August 2012, 01:33 PM
That was the Astra, but feel free to prove me wrong haha.

nope was deff insignia was confirmed in reports by themotorreport, carsguide and the carreport on july 18th roughly

hazrd
9th August 2012, 06:56 PM
Care to dig up the info for us Brento :p

Nurb608
9th August 2012, 07:00 PM
According to information received from Opel's Australian arm, this updated model will not be the vehicle launched in Australia next month, but will follow in due course.

http://www.motoring.com.au/news/2012/medium-passenger/opel/insignia/spy-pics-opel-insignia-wagon-facelift-31390

gmonkey
9th August 2012, 10:08 PM
According to information received from Opel's Australian arm, this updated model will not be the vehicle launched in Australia next month, but will follow in due course.

http://www.motoring.com.au/news/2012/medium-passenger/opel/insignia/spy-pics-opel-insignia-wagon-facelift-31390

oh yep just checked was a dodgy article by caradvice not a credible source... sorry :P

Eastside Opel
10th August 2012, 12:39 PM
No facelift on launch for us.
Should be early to mid next year

2002_XC
10th August 2012, 03:09 PM

In manual? Please Opel, import manuals

ChrisMaz
10th August 2012, 03:35 PM

Thought as much.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Bloodnok
13th August 2012, 03:20 PM
In manual? Please Opel, import manuals

Yes. And hatches. I want an Insignia hatch with a manual gearbox. Hatch and manual are not negotiable.