http://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/9636.html

have a quick look trying to think if theres anything else we need 2 do to it

oneightoo
23rd October 2005, 09:34 PM
dude that is sexual chocolate!!

loose the wing..

thirteen
23rd October 2005, 10:51 PM
agreed. take off the wing and its hot car.

btm
24th October 2005, 08:10 AM
i love the 200SX.... looks hot

but as the others said above - take the rear wing off. the lines of the car looks so much better without it.

low astra
24th October 2005, 11:10 AM
ive been telling him that every time i see the him but he dosnt believe me, maybe i should just do it one night and let him enjoy the reactions

Red AH SRI T
24th October 2005, 11:25 AM
noice car, but loose that wanker sized rear spoiler

R3N
24th October 2005, 02:06 PM
clean looking example.... is that a jap spec?

btw, needs a bigger spoiler, or a 2nd one :D

blackSRi
24th October 2005, 02:09 PM
Just looked at the pic - that spoiler isn't bad...from what you were all saying I thought it must be a triple-stack EVO-style huge wing - if fact I think it aint bad at all - I think it balances out the rear-end with the chrome alloys and exhaust...boy if you saw some of the horrendous wings in WA.... (hey REN u post-whore - beating my post....lol)

low astra
24th October 2005, 02:31 PM
its a australian delivered 200sx GT spec R, and its the standard wing, but it needs to go i reckon

R3N
24th October 2005, 02:37 PM
That looks like a JDM Spec R kit, and definitely Aus delivered, I missed looking at the badges

oh and blackSRi, don't hate the playa :P

OT: I think I saw your car the other day at Curtin behind the Computing dept

woody
24th October 2005, 03:13 PM
The wing is aftermarket.. don't get the central brake light on the standard S15 Spec R and the wing is lower

blackSRi
24th October 2005, 03:32 PM
oh and blackSRi, don't hate the playa :P

OT: I think I saw your car the other day at Curtin behind the Computing dept

OT: yep my car is often parked there - I work in the Computing/IT dept

ahh, playa....;-)

low astra
24th October 2005, 04:43 PM
The wing is aftermarket.. don't get the central brake light on the standard S15 Spec R and the wing is lower

the wing is standard dude, trust me, i tihnk the spec s has a lower wing but i know the spec R GT has the big gay wing

FlySri
24th October 2005, 05:02 PM
very nice!!
I'd hump it!!

btm
24th October 2005, 05:11 PM
I'd hump it!!
you'd hump anything :D

woody
24th October 2005, 05:48 PM
the wing is standard dude, trust me, i tihnk the spec s has a lower wing but i know the spec R GT has the big gay wing

my bad.... must learn to read properly - Spec R GT comes with the big gay wing.. standard Spec R Comes with the little one..

Sorry for any confusion...

R3N
24th October 2005, 06:00 PM

Its standard on the GTs and the JDM spec R aero

RapidSRi
24th October 2005, 06:11 PM
i was never keen of that wing, but it suits the revised kit of this GT specR

at least its not a carbon/stainless monstrosity

Namus
25th October 2005, 10:10 PM
such a beutiful car! same as everyone else tho; rear wing has got to go...

16vopl
26th October 2005, 10:41 AM
good luck winning anything besides 'plainest car'

the morons that go and the morons that actually choose who win are only interested in scissor doors and cars that are airbrushed up the sh*t.

the wing looks good on it.

lowey22
26th October 2005, 04:53 PM
nice. but the wing is a bit ordinary i agree. although i think it looks good from the foto taken from the front (looks neat and understated) but from the back it looks gay. but i suppose the added downforce makes up for that ;)

blueraven
26th October 2005, 08:04 PM
yeh looks great.. but it wont win any prizes, not 'over the top' enough to win at auto salon.

but still i would give my left nut for it.....

Clint
26th October 2005, 08:44 PM
dont say that lol, today on the radio they were talkin about painful things people have done, a guy called up and said he was nailing pallets together with a nail gun, missed the pallet and got his left nut...

btm
27th October 2005, 08:48 AM
dont say that lol, today on the radio they were talkin about painful things people have done, a guy called up and said he was nailing pallets together with a nail gun, missed the pallet and got his left nut...
holy sh!t - i read this and it literally made me feel sick...

that is just wrong wrong wrong - THE PAIN!!

woody
27th October 2005, 03:29 PM
ok i'm going way off topic with this one but thats just the way the conversation was going....

i read about a guy who worked in a factory and during his lunch break used to get his kicks by vibrating his nuts on the rubber band that sits under the belt sander he used every day.. one day he got a bit carried away and his nuts got caught in the workings ripping his testicle open.. so being the obviously intelligent man he was he repaired his damaged goods with a staple gun.. apparently he didn't see a doctor until gangreen had set in and consequently lost his nuts...

Dee
27th October 2005, 03:34 PM
ok i'm going way off topic with this one but thats just the way the conversation was going....

i read about a guy who worked in a factory and during his lunch break used to get his kicks by vibrating his nuts on the rubber band that sits under the belt sander he used every day.. one day he got a bit carried away and his nuts got caught in the workings ripping his testicle open.. so being the obviously intelligent man he was he repaired his damaged goods with a staple gun.. apparently he didn't see a doctor until gangreen had set in and consequently lost his nuts...
ohh boy... thats what you get for being a complete tool :)
ie. using tools to get off... and using more tools to fix yourself up after you rip your ball sack apart!!

woody
27th October 2005, 05:07 PM
ohh boy... thats what you get for being a complete tool :)
ie. using tools to get off... and using more tools to fix yourself up after you rip your ball sack apart!!

not a complete tool anymore... :D

R3N
27th October 2005, 05:12 PM
Aren't we talking about a car here?

Wattie
28th October 2005, 04:30 PM
back on topic, it hink its tooplain for auto salon, buuuut loose the wing and then drop it another half inch or even 1 inch at the back...

Bernard Siong
28th October 2005, 06:01 PM
looks good
doesnt really look like an autosalon warrior....
but it is my cuppa tea :)